In our Technology Stack, you will find all the most important, high-performance technologies used to develop the front-end layer of websites, mobile, web, and PWA applications.
In our everyday work, when it comes to the Front-end, we mainly use:
- React Native (framework) – an extension of the React.js library that allows the creation of dedicated mobile applications using React components. It significantly accelerates the development of mobile applications and allows sharing part of the code with the web application
- Redux (framework) – we use it to create SPA (Single Page Applications) logic or mobile applications based on React Native. It provides a consistent and stable application ecosystem consisting of multiple views and React components
- AWS Amplify – a set of React tools and components from AWS that allow you to build a serverless platform based on microservices by creating only the front end of an application
- GraphQL and REST – front-end development also allows communication with the back end. We develop applications that use both classic REST and modern GraphQL for communication.
- Google AMP (framework) – allows the creation of websites and applications in mobile-friendly technology based on ready-made components. Using the AMP standard makes it possible to increase a website's visibility in search engines and improve overall SEO performance
- HTML5, CSS3 – all websites in the layer closest to the user are made using HTML and CSS. We use the latest techniques while ensuring backward compatibility with older browsers
- Material UI (framework) – a library of ready-made UI components for React fully compatible with Google's Material.io framework
- Bulma (framework) – a modern, easy, fully responsive HTML/CSS framework that provides a consistent layout and style for the entire application and its components.
- Webpack and other CI/CD tools – we use many tools that allow us to automate front-end distribution and testing and ensure compatibility among the many browsers and devices available on the market
The solutions created by our front-end developers (as well as by our back-end specialists) are in accordance with the latest standards and adapted to the requirements of various devices (desktop, mobile, tablet) and browsers.
We pay special attention to the issues such as:
- loading speed
While creating layouts, interfaces, graphic designs, page and subpage templates, and content, we also focus on positive user experience (UX Design).